Hadithi njoo, uwongo njoo, utamu kolea….
Sikiliza kuna hadithi. Kuna maneno utakuja kuelezewa. Sikilizeni niwasimulieni ngano.
Hapo (si) zamani za kale palitokea safari ya pan-Afrikans all ova di continent en within di diaspora of righteousness……
The ‘peacefulness’ of these elections has allowed some bloggers to look at the funny side of things.
Urban Legend Kampala keeps things in perspective, with fictitious interviews:
Urban Legend: Mr Museveni, what plans do you have for this next term of yours?
Museveni: Well, generally speaking our vision is to consolidate the gains made so far by my government so far, to keep Uganda progressing on track, to discover and exploit even more ways to maximize our natural resources and to further cement the vice-grip I currently have on power until the point that not even Armageddon can unseat me.
Urban Legend: Good luck with that, sir.
[Reposted with overflowing love, respekt en humility from http://wildugandablog.com/ ………Nollywood style…..]
Hadithi? Hadithi? Hadithi njoo……it is stories like these though that inspire so many mo of us, so empowering when comrades and friends we love, respekt en admire, like bombastic kasha are abundantly recognised for their struggles and those of others on the frontline, ni kweli pamoja tunafika 🙂
Hadithi? Hadithi? Check dis text messages expressing support for mo of our freedom fighters like, Munyaradzi Gwisai of theInternational Socialist Organisation (Zimbabwe) and the 44 others who have been charged with treason:
Absurd it is and I condemn it in the strongest manner possible. Asi kuenda kwemukuru shingai varume we are with you in spirit.
- ‘Let my people go.’ Exodus 5 v. 2 History is on our side! Age is on our side! People are on our side! God is on our side! The people shall govern!
- Under these very difficult circumstances I wish you courage, faith, patience and humour.
- The world has eyes. Nothing is going to happen to the 45 detained on false treason charges.
- No rule of law, no democracy, no peace, no justice. It’s high time we should take to the streets and demonstrate against dictatorship.
- Let us pray for them. God is for the oppressed. One day he will free his oppressed people. Let’s have faith in him.
- I support them because they are driving towards human, civil, political, social and economic rights.
- We must be free to choose our favourite leaders.
- Vicious regimes are destined to fall. We’ve the strong conviction to free our nation. Let’s fight on guys.
- The Almighty God is watching. You will conquer. Keep the wheels of change rolling. We are with you.
- Those who arrested the 45 are the ones who are committing treason.
- Free the 45 now! – Batanai
- To those imprisoned we want you to know that we serve a God of infinite justice. Be encouraged. We will pray for you and hold you in our hearts. – Nan
- An injury to one is an injury to all. We are with them wherever they are. We will stand with them.
[reposted from http://www.kubatanablogs.net/kubatana/]
[we hear you, we see you, we feel you, tupo pamoja!]